For a cannabis strain that delivers both energy and calmness simultaneously, look no further than Raskal OG. This potent strain delivers long-lasting results. You can use it for social situations, project inspiration, personal motivation, stress relief, and pain relief.
The Raskal OG strain is a 60:40 Sativa/Indica hybrid strain created by Cali Connection. It’s a cross between San Fernando Valley (SFV) OG Kush and a parent plant of OG Kush. Being Sativa dominant, Raskal OG provides a euphoric high, energy, and an increase in creativity and focus. Meanwhile, the Indica provides a calming effect.
Read on to learn more about the Raskal OG strain. You’ll learn about its lineage, content, experience, and growing parameters. You’ll also discover what users think about it and where to find it.
What is Raskal OG Strain?
The Raskal OG strain is a hybrid strain Cali Connection created by crossing the San Fernando Valley (SFV) OG Kush plant with a parent plant of OG Kush (aka Fire Kush). It combines many of the flavors and positive effects of both strains.
Here are some percentages that can help you understand its potency and effects:
- Sativa: 60%
- Indica: 40%
- THC: 21%
- CBC: 0.5%
If you’re not familiar with what those percentages mean, read on.
Raskal OG’s hybridization combination is 60% Sativa and 40% Indica. This Sativa/Indica combination provides a well-rounded result. Sativas are associated with head highs, reduced stress, invigoration, and increased creativity and focus. Meanwhile, Indicas have more full-body effects that help you to relax and sleep better.
The Raskal OG hybrid combines the energizing effects of Sativa with the calming effects of Indica. In comparison, it’s more energizing than either of its parent strains and has more THC and CBD content.
|Raskal OG||SFV OG Kush (parent)||OG Kush (parent)|
The average THC levels in Raskal OG are around 21% (sometimes as high as 35%), and the CBD levels are 0.5%. The higher levels of THC a strain has, the more potent its effects. This strain has THC levels that are at the higher end of average. Because Raskal OG has a higher potency, you don’t need to use as much to experience strong effects.
Both SFV OG Kush and OG Kush have no CBD, while Raskal OG has almost 1%. The more CBD a strain has, the less of a high you tend to get from the THC. However, having a higher level of THC in the first place tends to balance out the slight increase in CBD.
Raskal OG Strain Through the Senses
Raskal OG takes on the physical characteristics of an Indica flower, with dense buds in shades of light and dark green. The green coloring is in shades of olive green, forest green, and darker shades that are almost purple. The nuggets are also very sticky and resin-laden, allowing you to experience its benefits in a minimal amount of hits.
The strain nearly always passes the “snap test.” If the producers prepared it properly, the bud should make a loud snap when you break it apart.
Aromas that users report include:
The flavor profile of the strain can be pungent. The main flavors that users report are Pin, lemon, and earthiness. However, users have reported all of these flavors as possibilities that you might experience:
- Anise or wormwood
- Lemon Pledge
- Diesel fuel
[Also read The Pot of Gold Strain – Just How Lucky is It?]
The Rascal OG Experience
What is Raskal OG experience? Raskal OG is potent, euphoric, relaxing, and uplifting. The experience is powerful enough that the strain has made a reputation for itself within the cannabis community for a variety of uses.
Of course, different people have different experiences with the strain. For most, it has mainly an energizing effect that helps them power through their to-do list. It’s an excellent choice for relieving social anxiety and focused creativity for projects. However, those who find that hybrids affect them more like Indicas are more likely to experience a more lazy body high.
No matter whether it energizes, relaxes, or does both, the strain is also popular for those who use cannabis for pain relief.
Because of its energizing effects, it’s more of a daytimes strain. However, some people use it as a nighttime strain as well.
You can expect the effects to last for 1-3 hours with a comedown that makes you feel a little hazy and tired until you’re completely sober. Most people who take it in the evening, smoke it about 3 hours before bedtime so that they can fall asleep better because of its energizing effects.
Activities to engage in while experiencing Rascal OG include:
- Art creation
- Creative projects
- Conversations with friends
- Reading books
- Social events
- Task accomplishment
- Video games
- Watching movies
- Yoga, pilates, or tai-chi
Some of the feelings related to this strain include:
- Confidence boost
- Energy boost
- Increased creativity
- Increased focus
Common medical and psychological uses for the strain include:
- Appetite loss
- Bipolar disorder
- Chronic pain
- Muscle spasms
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Neuropathic pain
Negatives some users report include:
- Dry eyes
- Dry mouth
The Business Side of Raskal OG
- Planting: You will need to cultivate a mixture of the OG Kush and SFV OG Kush strains or buy Raskal OG seeds to grow Raskal OG (not available feminized). The strain’s preferred medium is hydro in an indoor environment.
- Height: Expect a medium height.
- Plant profile: The bushes are squat with tight, dense buds. They don’t branch much, which makes them easy to grow indoors.
- Finish: An outdoor finish is best.
- Harvest: You should expect the strain to flower in 51 to 61 days. However, some flower around 40 days.
- Yield: The average yield is high.
- Sales: $300- $2000
If you grow this strain outdoors, you risk diminishing the THC levels down to around 17%. However, it’s possible to get the THC levels as high as even 25% from growing it indoors.
What Users Think About Raskal OG and How to Get It
What is Raskal OG strain? Here are some of the experiences that Raskal OG users report when using the strain:
- Pain management: Raskal OG users report that it helps relieve pain, making it one of the best cannabis strains for pain management. Users found it excellent for muscle spasms, back pain, and neuropathic pain.
- Day vs. night: Taking it at bedtime keeps some users awake with thoughts.
- Creativity: Users experience hours of creative flow.
- Smoking/vaping: The strain is smooth to vape and provides a strong lung-expansion experience. However, it’s not tough on the lungs. Just a few pulls can provide results.
- Thoughts: Thie strain is mentally stimulating, often leading to deep, intellectual conversations with friends.
- Social: The strain seems to provide a confidence boost for many during social situations, making self-doubt disappear.
- Focus: Users find that it helps with concentration and patience.
- High: The high is different for different people, including a normal high, slight body and head buzz, no euphoria, euphoria, or a full-body buzz.
- Longevity: Users experienced a 2- to 3-hour high.
- Happiness: After a few tokes, users felt happier.
- Energy: Users felt more productive and energetic, feeling like they could do anything.
- Relaxation: The relaxation results include a feeling of lightness. However, it’s too energizing for sleep.
- Anxiety relief: Reduced anxiety allows users to pull themselves together to fulfill their obligations.
If these results sound good to you, you can buy seeds online. If you’re wondering how to find Raskal OG near me, Google Maps can give you a list of nearby dispensaries that might have it.
If you’re looking for weed in DC, 420 DC can help you find smoke shops, delivery services, weed events, meetups, and dispensaries.
Consumers often find Raskal OG among the most expensive at dispensaries, so expect to pay between $300 and $2,000. With a price range like that, you’ll want to shop around.
Users who like Raskal OG also like:
- Chemmy Jones (hybrid)
- Orange Dream (hybrid)
- Harlequin (Sativa)
[Also read Permafrost Strain: What You Need to Know]
What is the Most Popular OG Strain?
One of Raskal OG’s parent strains, OG Kush, is the most popular OG strain. Not only is it the most popular OG strain, but it’s one of the most popular cannabis strains and a cornerstone of west coast cannabis culture.
What Strain Is 100% Indica?
If you’re looking for an uber-calming 100% Indica strain, you’ll want to try Purple Kush. It’s currently the strongest Indica strain and provides a purely calming Indica experience. Purple Kush is native to the Hindu Kush mountains of Afghanistan and has become a worldwide favorite.
Join our email list to get the latest news on deals and other info! Click Here!