A Michigan State University study claims a well-planned landscape can increase the value of your property by six to eleven percent.
Your lawn matters. It increases the value of your property and creates a beautiful buffer between your home and the road. No wonder individuals are willing to spend over a thousand dollars a year to keep their lawns weed-free and lush.
TruGreen is truly one of the best if not the best lawn care company on the market today. This lawn care service offers comprehensive plans, highly trained specialists, extensive a la carte options, and national availability.
Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about TruGreen lawn care.
Qualifications of a Great Lawn Care Company
As you consider lawn care and landscaping companies, factor in these qualifications.
- Location: You may find a great lawn care company, but if they’re no readily available in your neighborhood, they’re just a good lawn care company too far away from you to work. You want a local lawn care company.
- Ratings: Check out the company’s rating at the Better Business Bureau’s website. The BBB rates companies based on their own research as well as customer reviews. Businesses receive a rating anywhere from an A+ to an F.
- Reputation: Ask yourself if you can trust this company. Do not trust the single negative review, since negative reviews and comments will always exist. Instead, weigh the positive reviews with the negative reviews.
- Packages: What packages and offers does the company have? A great lawn care company will offer you more than just a single service but instead will offer packages of multiple services.
This combination of criteria will help you find the best lawn care companies in your area. TruGreen qualifies in all areas. Here is how.
TruGreen qualifiers in all of the areas listed above. They offer extensive plans, have multiple locations, and come with a stellar reputation, making them a trustworthy company.
Plans and Packages
A great lawn care company will offer services as well as plans and packages. Any basic community forum will lead you to the best companies, and they will mention the plans the company offers.
TruGreen stands out among its competitors because of its five different annual plans. The lawn care company offers its customers variety with their plans and several a la carte services to customize a given plan. Lawn care technicians will even care for your shrubs and trees.
Here are the four core plans TruGreen Offers.
- TruMaintenance Lawn Care Plan: This plan includes 7 applications per year. Additionally, a lawn care specialist will visit your property to perform a Healthy Lawn Analysis every four to six weeks.
- TruHealth Lawn Care Plan: This plan is a one-year plan that includes 8 lawn visits with fertilization, soil amendment, weed control, lime, and pre-emergent and targeted weed control. You receive a healthy lawn analysis and a healthy lawn guarantee from your technicians.
- TruComplete Lawn Care Plan: With the TruComplete plan, you receive everything the TruHealth plans offer plus aeration services.
- TruSignature Lawn Care Plan: This plan includes everything you receive with the TruComplete plan plus 4 shrub and tree visits.
The TruNatural Lawn Care Plan is the fifth plan. It varies from the other plans in that it includes 100 percent organic fertilizer. You still receive the same targeted weed control and fertilization.
TruGreen does not just offer packages. They provide a la carte services as well such as tick and flea control, grub control and prevention, soil amendment and analysis, and mosquito control and defense treatment.
You will consistently find TruGreen with the best lawn care company reviews.
Lawn care costs will vary based on a variety of factors. These factors determine the cost of your lawn care.
- Location: The cost of services varies based on where you live. Some services simply cost more in specific parts of the country than in others.
- Lawn size: Bigger lawns require more materials, time, and labor.
- Lawn condition: If you have a well-maintained lawn, the lawn service company will not have to use as many initial treatments compared to a poorly maintained lawn.
- Your Package: Since lawn care companies such as TruGreen offer a variety of products, the services you choose will determine what the company charges you.
Taking all of these factors in mind, you can plan on spending at least $650 and no more than $1,500 on lawn care services. Here’s what costs you can expect for given services on a half-acre lawn:
- TruComplete Lawn Care Plan: $1,000 to $1,200
- TruSignature Lawn Care Plan: $1,300 to $1,500
- TruHealth Lawn Care Plan: $730
- TruMaintenance Lawn Care Plan: $640
- TruNatural Lawn Care Plan: $1,300
These are all rough estimates depending on the quality of your lawn, to begin with. The more care your lawn needs, the more treatments TruGreen will require, and the higher your cost will be. You’re safe to budget between $640 and $1,500 for the year.
TruGreen qualifies as one of the best lawn care companies because of its availability. You can find TruGreen locations in 49 states including the Washington D.C. area. They have an online chat and mobile app plus a website and phone number.
These factors make TruGreen easily accessible and available. Plus, if you ever move outside of the DC area, you’ll be familiar with the TruGreen standard and packages.
TruGreen requires its specialists to undergo rigorous training programs. This means the lawn care workers consistently provide great service, and the customer service agents serve you well.
Stay Green with TruGreen
TruGreen truly is an excellent lawn care company. They fit all the criteria of a great company that will care well for your lawn. n
To learn more about the best businesses in DC, visit our best of DC page. We review companies and give you the news that helps you with life.