Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] What are your predictions for cannabis legalization in DC and nationally for 2020  

RSS

(@rohit)
Member Admin
25/01/2020 11:06 pm  

There's a lot of speculation whether DC will get more lenient or more strict when it comes to how they deal with cannabis. With the elections coming up this year how do you think the cannabis landscape will change this year?

Topic Tags
(@sassiest)
New Member Community Member
03/02/2020 9:02 am  
  • I’m so unsure

ReplyQuote
(@vegsister)
New Member Community Member
03/02/2020 10:25 am  

I am very hopeful for a Bernie Sanders presidency and volunteer to make it happen every chance I get. Bernie pledges federal legalization on Day 1 of his presidency removed link "> removed link

ReplyQuote
(@districtmeraki)
Active Member Community Member
04/02/2020 5:39 pm  

I predict that in the near future dc will allow recreational smoking in public spaces  

ReplyQuote
(@ghalcomb)
14/05/2020 9:23 pm  

I find it hard to ignore the tax incentives to legalizing in our current world state. Here’s hoping it happens soon🤞

On that note, curious to see if more dispensaries and delivery services start accepting cashless payments (Venmo, PayPal, cashapp).

ReplyQuote
Share:

The 420DC community forum is the best weed forum and an alternative to Grasscity forums. Here you can buy and sell grow equipment, buy and sell seeds and more. Join today!