RSS

(@oliviamas)
Active Member Community Member
07/03/2020 6:07 am  

Welcome:-)

ReplyQuote
(@tenthplanetdcgmail-com)
22/06/2020 1:37 pm  

Happy Monday. We are a boutique exotic delivery service new to the DC area. 

we specialize in unique flowers unavailable anywhere else. 

check our our website tenthplanetdc.com or reach out on IG @thetenthplanetdc to learn more 

thanks for the support

ReplyQuote
(@tonyamharper53)
21/07/2020 3:14 am  

i have been smoking since I was 12 off an on ..but have become full-blown stoner it helps my anxiety...I can actually eat..I was way under weight ..plus I have trouble sleeping...going to DC an would like to find a place to buy recreational bud...can u help me?? Staying in Crystal City.

ReplyQuote
(@420formebakersfieldgmail-com)
New Member Community Member
22/07/2020 2:30 am  

Hello Everyone I'm oliver Stone. I live in Bakersfield California. Who all are from California, comment down below.

ReplyQuote
(@kenyattam)
27/07/2020 11:49 am  

Hey everyone. My name is Kenyatta. Hopefully i can get some legit info. Plus i would like to try some new cannabis favors. Everyone says they got it, but my lungs and eyes says lies. Still looking for a good high 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 

ReplyQuote
(@ravfan)
04/08/2020 7:44 pm  

Hi all. Newbie here. Heard of this site in DC today. My first trip in city to check out a shop that advertised magic choc truffles but wasn't what I was looking for. Great bud tho. 

ReplyQuote
(@nora1118)
03/09/2020 4:57 pm  

Thank you for information 

ReplyQuote
Cannabisshop
(@cannabisshop)
15/09/2020 2:28 am  

EXOTIC FLOWER elmer’s glue , purple punch cookies , oreo cake , gelato god , biscotti , runtz , ethos , balla berries PREROLLS runtz , moonrocks , caliwoods , dankwoods , barewoods

whatapp:+19739833389

ReplyQuote
(@abmurf828)
16/09/2020 10:14 am  

Hi, New to this - in the DC area - really need a resource for High Vibe Chocolate bars-milk chocolate or caramel chocolate. They are the only thing that helps calm my 63 year old brother who has early onset Alzheimer's disease and his behavior can be very aggressive. He will not eat any of the other flavors. Appreciate any help or info from you all.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 2 times by abmurf828

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

The 420DC community forum is the best weed forum and an alternative to Grasscity forums. Here you can buy and sell grow equipment, buy and sell seeds and more. Join today!